How to remove the chlorine taste from tap water

Chlorine is an effective disinfectant used in tap water and has been proven to kill micro-organisms that cause disease in humans. In modern society, chlorine has become a necessary part of everyday life to ensure the water we drink is potable and safe to drink. However, chlorine can leave an unfavourable taste in tap water for some people.

To remove this chlorine taste, you can simply allow a jug of water to sit for a few hours before drinking, or leave it in the fridge overnight which allows the chlorine to evaporate. To remove it more quickly, you can boil or filter your water. Although it's important to note that not all filters are equally effective, and some can remove important additives like fluoride.

Source:

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/environment/water/

How to remove the chlorine taste from tap water

Free Shipping

Free Shipping on all AU + NZ orders over $60.

Next Day Despatch

Your order will be despatched the next day if placed before 2pm (AEST).

Worldwide Shipping

We ship to most countries worldwide.