(GF, DF, Refined Sugar-free, Vegan) Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 cups of puffed rice
- 2 cups of puffed quinoa
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup of mixed nuts (we used toasted almonds and cashews, chopped)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup dried fruits (e.g. cranberries, goji berries, raisins, blueberries, mulberries
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut chips
Method:1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
2. Lay all ingredients (excluding the coconut oil and maple syrup) onto the baking tray and combine until it is evenly mixed.
3. Ensure coconut oil is melted (in liquid form) and combine with maple syrup, then pour over the dry mixture, coating well.
4. Bake for approximately 10-15 minutes stirring mixture a few times until it turns golden and fragrant.
5. Store in an air-tight container and enjoy with your favourite yoghurts, fruit or smoothie bowls!