Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free
Total time: 15 minutes
- 225g firm tofu
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Chop the tofu and use a fork to crumble into bit-sized pieces
- Add some oil to a frying pan, once it is hot add the tofu and all remaining ingredients. Stir well until combined and cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately. (Optional to serve with cooked vegetables, toast, potatoes or whatever your preference!)
- Leftovers can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.