Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Total time: 10 minutes
Makes: 20 balls
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 tbsp vegan protein powder
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/4 sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 raw cacao powder
- 2-3 tbsp organic maple syrup (pr sweetener of choice)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Using a food processor or quality blender, place all ingredients into the processor and process/blend everything until it is well combined and in a crumbly, paste-like consistency
- Using a small spoon, scoop mixture out one at a time and squeeze together n the palm of your hands, rolling them into small ball-like shapes.
- You have the option to roll them in a topping of your choice: sesame seeds, cacao nibs, shredded coconut, or coat them in chocolate by melted coconut oil and mixing together with cacao powder to make a melted chocolate.
- Storing them in the fridge in an air tight container will firm up the consistency.