Gluten free, Dairy Free, Vegan Friendly. Serves. Total time 6-12 hours
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice (can use almond, coconut, oat, cashew or cows milk)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp of maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 100g of yoghurt (greek, coconut, soy)
- Berries or other seasonal fruit of choice
- Nuts or nut butter
- GF muesli
1. Using a mixing bowl add milk of choice, chia seeds, maple syrup and vanilla (plus any other extras you desire) and whisk to combine.
2. Cover and refrigerate overnight (or at least 6 hours). This will enable the chia seeds to expand and the mixture to become thick and creamy.
3. Enjoy as is or layer with preferred extras/toppings. Will be good to keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.