(GF, DF) *Contains nuts
- 1 cup chocolate (we used 70% dark chocolate)
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup marshmallows (we used GF, vegan marshmallows)
1. Melted chocolate in a glass microwave bowl for roughly 2 minutes on high, checking to ensure it doesn't burn. Alternatively, you can melt it on the stove in a pot.
2. Whilst the chocolate is melting, roughly chop the pistachios and almonds (you can use other nuts if you prefer) and the marshmallows into quarters so they are similar size to the nuts and cranberries.
3. Once the chocolate is melted and the nuts and marshmallows have been chopped, pour ingredients into the bowl with melted chocolate and combine until chocolate covers all ingredeints.
4. Line a baking tray with baking paper and pour combined ingredients into the tray, levelling out evenly.
5. Place tray in the fridge until set (may take anywhere between 2-4 hours), the longer you leave it, the better.
6. Once completely set, cut up into preferred size pieces and enjoy! Ensuring to only take it out of the fridge once you are ready to serve as the heat this summer will melt it.