Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Yields 12 medium-sized muffins
- 1/2 cup oil/butter melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- zest of one small lemon
- 1 3/4 cups of GF flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup DF milk
- 1 1/2 cup fresh/frozen blueberries
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a muffin tin with papers; set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix oil and sugar with an electric mixer.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Add vanilla and lemon zest and mix until combine.
5. In a separate medium mixing bowl, whisk the flour, salt and baking powder.
6. Add to the wet mixture, alternately with the dairy-free milk.
7. Fold in blueberries.
8. Fill each paper liner about ⅔rds full.
9. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the center is set.
10. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
11. Store in a container for up to 4 days at room temperature.